Holy Grit Obstacle Mud Run
Holy Grit is a beach obstacle mud run set on the beautiful coast of Cornwall. We have courses for kids and adults so great day out for all the family!
- 6km, 12km or 24km courses on Cornwall's leg-destroying sand dunes and towering sea cliffs
- 30+ epic, Hell-themed obstacles
- Running waves every 20 minutes from 10am - 1pm on Saturday 7 October 2017
- Sign up your Little Gritters for the Kids Crusade, an exclusive 1.5km obstacle course full of mud, grit and Holy Grit inspired obstacles (slightly smaller of course!)
- Ages 5-15
- Free HOT SHOWERS
- Free finisher T-shirt, medal and goody bag for every runner
- Free pint for all campers
- Make a weekend of it! Friday and Saturday night live music and 5-star camping
- Access to on-site surfing, fun park, go-karting and golf
- Free camping + club entry for under 18s.
For updates follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Event type: Sport and recreation
Venue: Trevornick, Holywell Bay, Newquay, Cornwall, TR8 5PW
Nearest town: Newquay, Cornwall, UK
Stay at a nearby Holiday Park and keep the kids amused all day! Parks in the vicinity include those at:
Plenty of hotels are available locally. Consider those in the local towns:
There's plenty more to explore in this area, too! Find more attractions and things to do nearby: